Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Monday, March 14, 2011

Cold Wars - the return

I'm back from Cold Wars and slowly returning to work. Dealing with hundreds of people each day, drinking a bit too much and poor convention diet wipes me out. However, the unpacking continues and today I found a few of the figures I finished while I was there.

The first is for my upcoming Victorian Sci-Fi release. I present... Swakhammer.

He's my image of a character from Cherie Priest's novel, Boneshaker. He's a giant of a man with 2 big-ass pistols and a sonic cannon.






He'll be sold as part of a pack of VSF adventurers.

The second is a a jungle woman inspired by the Frazetta painting of Tarzan and the woman facing off against some Neanderthals.

In the painting the pose is pressed a lot closer to the ground. I've raised it a bit for the sculpt so the mold material doesn't get stuck and tear as easily.

Tarzan is forthcoming. I'm not completely sure when these will be available, but I think they are sold. I'll announce details when/ if I am permitted.


Both figures are 15mm. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kinda cool.
:)

Eli Arndt said...

Kinda!?

Dude, those are some nice, clean, spiffy figs.

-Eli

blacksmith said...

The woman is awesome

Unknown said...

Eli Hot Rod and I have to RAZZ each other some.
If I say they are wonderful...it is to much.
Lol...

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Good work