Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Carolee, dimachaerus

I have a limited number of painted pre-production casts of Carolee, dimachaerus available for $4 each. She's based on a 9/16" steel washer, flocked and sealed with a satin acrylic and dullcote. Buy her here.

Production molds are being made this week and unpainted models should be on sale early next week.

I am also taking orders for painted pre-production masters of the new Qwik teams. Four sets will be ready to ship on Monday with three more available the following week. These sets will contain 2 complete teams and 4 accessory pieces (2 stakes, 1 dog skull and 1 armadillo). Each painted set will cost $45. Place your order here.

The production molds for these are also being made this week, but sales of unpainted teams will only begin when the game is ready to go.

Thanks for looking and happy gaming.

No comments: