Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, July 5, 2012

Binky Busts a Sag


    All right, the main projects I wanted completed are done. But while I was working on them I couldn't help but start the Zhuh Zhuh gangers. So I worked on Binky, the big gorilla.


     I don't know what they're calling it these days, but 15 years ago, when I was working with inner city kids, wearing your trousers halfway down your leg was "busting a sag." I was always greatly amused by these kids trying to play basketball while running around the court holding their pants up with one hand. I thought it would be appropriate for Binky to wear his pants the same way; odd juxtaposition of really big dude and really silly dress.


    So Binky busts a sag. 'Cause who's gonna tell the 800 pound gorilla in the room that he looks like an idiot?

1 comment:

Jay said...

Excellent! I'll be using this character as a morphed ape in a WIYF scenario (#3).