Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And so the new one begins...


    First, I'd like to bid 2012 a fond farewell. Some cool things happened like the wedding and all.


     Second, I'd like to give the last two months of 2012 a swift kick in the rear. Thanks for proving that the universe tests the bounds of our patience and reserves. Hopefully all of you who have had some rough times have weathered or are weathering it well.


    Third, thanks to all of my clients, customers and readers for their patience and support this last year. May you be blessed with all the good things you want for yourselves and your loved ones in the coming year. Let's make 2013 a great one because of or in spite of what the universe hands us.


    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well stated!
All the best to you my Brother.
There are some cool people out there for sure, and I hope that they all enjoy the new year too!