Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, February 13, 2014

Time Travelling Zombie Hunters


     Sculpting is moving along. Another week or so and things for myself and a couple of clients go into a master mold. Not much blather for this post just images of a few more 15mm pieces for Rebel Minis.






     Enjoy.

6 comments:

Barks said...

Oh, yes please.

Jay said...

Very nice. I can use these heroes.

PF said...

The hat guy looks superb: natural pose, good folds on the trousers. I really think he is great (well not that much considering the actual size but you get what I lmean).

Rodrick Campbell said...

Thanks. He's my favorite,too. Every 20-30 figures a gem shows up.

J Womack, Esq. said...

One of each, please.

BookLordJohn said...

Very nice.